Practice Areas


907 Franklin Street
Vancouver, WA 98660
Office: 360-694-9309
Fax: 360-542-9509
E-Mail| Directions


The information you obtain while visiting this site is not legal advice and is not intended to be legal advice. You should consult an attorney for legal counsel regarding your individual situation and circumstances. We encourage you to contact us and welcome your calls and electronic mail. However, contacting us does not establish any attorney-client relationship. Please do not send or communicate any confidential information to us, in any way, until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.



Washington State Child Protective Services

Are you searching for a skilled Child Protective Services attorney? Many people think that Child Protective Services is the friend of children and the family. Unfortunately, families that have come into contact with CPS often feel differently.

An Experienced and Aggressive Advocate for Parents' Rights…

From her law office in Vancouver, Washington, Attorney Linda Staples represents parents and families throughout Southwest Washington in matters involving Washington State Child Protective Services agencies.
If you are currently under investigation by CPS, it is wise to be aware of the tremendous power this agency has concerning your children and that the laws are often on their side. It is also wise, in any matters involving the CPS, to hire an attorney who is experienced in dealing with CPS and is not afraid to aggressively defend your rights in court and with CPS staff.

back to top:



Call today for Aggressive and Vigilant Representation | Site Map